Karen has authored and passed significant education legislation to enhance opportunities for students.
A voice of Leadership
Proven year over year
- Secured funding for a connecting tunnel in Taylorsville
- Received funding to help Kearns build their Veterans Memorial
- Assisted in prioritizing important road projects such as 5400 South, Mountain View Corridor, and Bangerter Highway Improvements
Karen gets results
and won't stand for less
In addition to her regular legislative committee assignments, Karen is sought out and appointed to serve on a number of important State committees. This committee work has a great impact on the State of Utah, our economy and on our lives.
We love our Salt Lake County Mayor Peter Carroon.
Accompanied by bill sponsor Senator Karen Mayne, Governor Gary Herbert ceremonially signed Senator Mayne’s recently…
By Peg Mcentee Mayne, a lifelong labor supporter, had joined in with the AFL-CIO of…
- Please take a moment and fill out Karen's survey for this year's session.https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FYCHJ3F
Karen Up Close and Personal
A life-long resident of Salt Lake’s West Side
Graduating from Granger High and continuing her education at Stevens Henager Business College. Working togeth- er with her late husband Ed, Karen serves as an advocate for all West Side residents. Karen is the proud mother of Paul (Jana) Mayne, and Jamie (Trever) Jennings and six grandchildren.
- Please take a moment and fill out Karen's survey for...
- We had a great meeting last Friday at the Town Hall with...
- We continued to get a lot accomplished in week three. Three of...
- We've hit the end of week two and my bills are moving...